Monday, June 2, 2014

Coming Soon

Apologies for the brief hiatus, but this kind of thing happens between May and….about October or so, when I am spending more time in the field than behind my keyboard. Last week I was also briefly ill (much better now, thank you).

You can look forward to some pretty diverse topics in the coming weeks and months: Early summer buprestids, termite swarms, eyed click beetles, delusory parasitosis, a review of Art Evans’ new book on beetles of the eastern United States, mating season, stink bugs, spring field crickets, etc. There might even be more videos.

Thank you for your patience and continued interest and support. I assure you I enjoy delivering quality content, with no plans to stop anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog author currently unable to reply to reader comments, nor comment himself. Working to resolve this.